Inkaholics

Saturday 27 February 2016

Challenge #103 - geometric


Welcome back to Inkspirational. This time Pia has a challenge for you : Geometric. 

First, meet our wonderful Guest Designer:

Justine 




I am originally from Thunder Bay, Canada and I currently am living in the UK. I am a teacher and card designer. I began cardmaking in 2011 when I fell in love with stamping and I haven't stopped since. When I'm not in the craftroom, I am usually traveling, wondering the streets of Edinburgh, or reading. 

Here's what our DT made: 

  Sandie


Nonni



Shauna



Pia



Marina 










We will be choosing  a top pick/s from this challenge and inviting one entrant to join us as a Guest Designer. 

We're sorry that we may not be able to comment on cards that are uploaded to galleries where we have to register to comment (eg Splitcoast Stampers), or where word verification is enabled. When we can view your card, however, we will still consider it for our top picks.



2 comments:

Cardsbymaaike said...

cool, i'll bwe gone all day, but i'll have time to ponder on this one, great dt makes

CG said...

Thanks for the fun challenge; I was truly inspired! Love all the geometric DT projects. Best, CG