Inkaholics

Saturday 16 December 2017

Challenge #150 Word Prompt- Gift



Welcome back to Inkspirational (staying with you all through the holiday period, btw!). This week we want to see your creations prompted by the word 'gift'.

Please welcome our Guest Designer :

Valentyna 





My name is Valentyna.  I am a happy mom of two smart kids, who keep me active and busy all the time. When I am not a mom, I am a piano teacher. I like teaching and enjoy it for 20 years. As we moved to Canada I fell in love with paper crafting. Stamps, inks, die cuts, embellishments are wonderful to use, but the paper is the more exciting thing and it is my favorite. I share my creation at Flourishtina.com. Please, stop by sometime. I will be happy to see you


Now for our Design Team: 



Shauna






The tag Nonni made matches to a Christmas gift she wrapped for her sister. :) 








We will be choosing  a top pick/s from this challenge and inviting one entrant to join us as a Guest Designer.(Please use an active email address when you link up, as this is usually how we will contact you. We're sorry that we may not be able to comment on cards that are uploaded to galleries where we have to register to comment (eg Splitcoast Stampers), or where word verification is enabled. When we can view your card, however, we will still consider it for our top picks.

3 comments:

Saskia Pullen said...

Just placed my card. HOpe you like it. Please See the piece of paper as designpaper on the card as a band of a present, on that a sweet tag with a sweet image from Polkadoodles.

Cute projects from team...

Doris Klein said...

Amazing Creations from all the DT members! Wonderful girls.

Hugs
Doris
Kleido’s BastelStüble
*Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives (#12 – End of the Year)
*DT* Die Sketchtanten
*DT* Die Traumfabrik
*GDT* ITD’s Creative Playground

Hazel (Didos) said...

I just found your challenge. WOW I Love the DT inspiration, Hope you have a lovely Festive Season, Hazelxx